cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

REPEAT REGION WITH PARAMETERS / RELATIONS / FILTERS - PART AND DRAWING

GorkaGarcia75
10-Marble

REPEAT REGION WITH PARAMETERS / RELATIONS / FILTERS - PART AND DRAWING

Hi everyone,

I'm Gorka and I'm looking a solution for my template drawings.

I've a part

- This part contain a initaly parameters

- When we add a modification, we want add a "Reference/revision" feature (REV01B), that contain a parameters with values.

- When open the drawing part, we want update the table (with Repeat Region) with a new row that contain the values of new parameters of new feature (REV01B)

- If in future we add a new modification, we add a new "Reference/Revision" feature (REV01C)... same it... open drawing, and update automatically the table with a new row and values.

I remember I saw it for asemblies, but lookking the post here, I don't quite understand it.

But this, I want it between Parts and drawings.

I attachment he files (Part, template and *.tbl)

Thanks in adavance.
Have a nice week and weekend.

Gorka

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

I did some tests and decided that requested functionality is not implemented. Repeat region related to model enables me to display model parameters, only. I cannot display model features and feature parameters.

The only semi-automatic solution that I can imagine is Creo auxiliary application developed according to your specifications by some software development company.

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin,

Many thanks for your answer.

Well, I remember that the same situation we applied it for assemblies with features (Extract the parameters of features in RR+filters)... but I don't get contact with the company.

And I thought that the same situation for parts was possible.

I will continue investigating.

If I find something... I will share.
I'm sure that if be can.

Have a nice weekend.
Gorka

Top Tags