cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Red/Green Colour-Blindness

JWayman
1-Newbie

Red/Green Colour-Blindness

Hello and a happy New Year to you.

I have a few users who have difficulty with red and green, so they use a special syscol.scl file, tailored to their needs. I have called it syscolredgreen, so we know which is which. We are still using WF4.

I know the colours have all changed in Creo Parametric 2, so has anyone managed to produce an equivalent file? I am working towards a change to CP2 later this year, so I want to get all my ducks in a row in readiness.

I would be grateful for the leg-up on the learning curve that a red/green colour-blind system colours file would give me.

Cheers,

John

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John.Pryal
12-Amethyst
(To:JWayman)

Hi John,

i have had no problem creating a new system colour in Creo 2, in fact its the same one i've had for 15 years (the pre-wildfire colours), just remember to specify the path to the file in your config.pro at load point.

John

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
John.Pryal
12-Amethyst
(To:JWayman)

Hi John,

i have had no problem creating a new system colour in Creo 2, in fact its the same one i've had for 15 years (the pre-wildfire colours), just remember to specify the path to the file in your config.pro at load point.

John

Excellent! I'm further ahead of the game than I thought, then.

Thanks, John

Top Tags