cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Ref Dimension? CREO 2.0

doneill-2
1-Newbie

Ref Dimension? CREO 2.0

If I want to show a dimension as reference... do I have to add the parenthesis... or is there a better way?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesAvis
13-Aquamarine
(To:doneill-2)

You could use the Reference Dimension tool under the Annotate tab.

1-13-2016 1-03-18 PM.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Gotta add 'em

JamesAvis
13-Aquamarine
(To:doneill-2)

You could use the Reference Dimension tool under the Annotate tab.

1-13-2016 1-03-18 PM.png

Oh jeez... right in front of my nose!

Thanks!!!

In my defense, and clarification, you did say "show a dimension" as reference, not an "added" dimension. (I know - nit pickin)

The difference being obvious, model driven vs draft and it shows up in the drawing tree annotations as:

refdim.png

just sayin....

It would affect places like where I work that scans with modelcheck for added dimensions.

ron

Dan,

You may mark reply from James as correct answer and that information answered your query.

This was the answer I was looking for, but Ron's answer was also a good answer.  Thanks guys!

Top Tags