cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Repeat Region Issues

ptc-5338718
1-Newbie

Repeat Region Issues

Hi All,

I have been working on several drawings using files I received from my customer. I'm currently using Creo Parametric 2.0 with datecode M100. The customer uses datecode M050.

The drawings have a paginated repeat region showing the Bill of Materials. This BoM works fine in our files.

We have been informed of the following issue: Whenever they load a drawing (this does not occur on all files), the BoM sometimes loses all configuration, it moves out of position, and there are a lot (over a hundred) empty lines appearing at the end of the list.

We don't know what causes these issues and, so far, we have only identified this datecode difference between the two setups.

I have been trying to find out more but it seems like a rather obscure issue.

Any thoughts about this?

Thanks to everyone. Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:ptc-5338718)

There is a known issue where paginated tables become garbled. It has been resolved in Creo Parametric 2.0 M130. Your issue sounds like it may be related. See SPR 2221135 and article CS170301.

Hello Tom,

Thank you for your prompt reply. This indeed does sound similar to the issue we are experiencing.

If I may ask a second question: Is there an option for users to download Creo Parametric 2.0 M130 early? I see up to M120 and, in the release list, M130 is being scheduled for next month.

Thanks

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:ptc-5338718)

I'm sure some people have early access but I'm not one of them. The best I can do is refer you to the product calendar.

106.PNG

Final Update: In the end, I reinstalled M050 in an isolated machine and reloaded the files. This replicated the issue, and I fixed the BOM there. They are being reviewed at this time and no issues so far.

Looking forward to M130. This goign back and forth in versions shouldn't happen.

Thank you for all your help.Regards

Top Tags