cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Repeat Region Range

Mr-Plastic
1-Newbie

Repeat Region Range

Anybody have a solution to the limited range for a repeat region? Range is 1 to 16384??? I am kind of inbarresed to tell my customer I can not use their BOM numbers. Web shows a work around but how do I get the balloons to read the perameter?

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7
bduncan
15-Moonstone
(To:Mr-Plastic)

rep.index? or user defined parametric?

rep.index is what I am using.

I only know of a workaround, I'm not sure you can get by the range limitation.You can use your own parameter - but I'm sure that's not what you're after.

The only other thing you might be able to do is add a comment column and manually enter the index you want. I'm curious though, do you truly have an assembly with over 16,000 items - without the use of any subassemblies? Or are you using the 'flat' BOM listing all components at all levels in one BOM?

Good luck!

-Brian

bduncan
15-Moonstone

Will you provide a pictrue of BOM

BOM.png

bduncan
15-Moonstone

well I don't know the report paramatric what does "quan" means? if possible,provide the files

&rpt.index drives the colum & the balloons

Top Tags