cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Repeat Regions

nhanratty
2-Guest

Repeat Regions

All

Just a question on default 'sorting' behaviour of repeat regions for BOM tables.

I have two repeat regions in a drawing neither of which have any 'sort' regions defined.

If I change the order in which the parts have been assembled in the model tree one of my repeat regions updates to reflect that order change which is what I want...but the second table does not.

Like I said neither table has a sort region defined and the second table does not have any fixed records/indices or regions so does anybody know why the parts in the second table are not following the order change?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Neal

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Scott

Spot on that’s the answer…thank you.

The table that wasn’t working had the attributes setting No Duplicates.

The table that is working has the setting No Duplicates/Level

Regards,

Neal Hanratty
Engineering Systems and Standards Manager
Terex Materials Processing Group

T +44 (0)28 8241 8769
F +44 (0)28 8225 2740
M +44 (0)75 3495 2739
E neal.hanratty@terex.com<">mailto:neal.hanratty@terex.com>
Top Tags