cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Show GTOL in two different drawing sheets

jwilkerson
1-Newbie

Show GTOL in two different drawing sheets

Hi All,

I have a multiple sheet drawing. On the first sheet, I have the GTOL for the manufacturing side. On the last sheet, I want to show the same GTOL for the inspection side. I cannot get the GTOLs to show up on the last sheet using the Show/Erase function. The views on both sheets are using the same model and REP. The only difference is that the first sheet has a section view. Is there any way to get them to show up on both drawings without creating them twice?

WF 4.0 M100

Thanks,

Jody

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Thank you to Bill Samuels, who sent me the following reply:

Create an offset note, list the &g# in it (use info switch dims to get the g number).

It will track with the original feature control frame and always track position to the inspection dim.

It worked great.

Thanks,

Jody

Top Tags