cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Show/Hide Sketcher Dims on Multiple Feature Modification

rsoukup
13-Aquamarine

Show/Hide Sketcher Dims on Multiple Feature Modification

Hi,

We recently migrated over to Creo 4.0 from 3.0, and i have users complaing that they no longer are able show and subsequently edit multple features' sketches at the same time without toggling the Show/Hide Sketcher Dimensions icon after right clicking in the menu tree.  Often times, they will go in to edit the dimension on a feature, and potentially one next to it.  In the past, they could double click on the next feature or CTRL Select another feature and edit both sketches at the same time.  While that functionality still exists, when you select the second feature, it shuts off the feature dimensions once multiple featuers are selected, although you can turn them back on by right clicking and toggling the Show/Hide Sketch Dimensions Button. See the image below and the attached video.Show-Hide Sketcher Dims.jpg

I have had multiple users find this extremely annoying and have asked me if there is a config.pro setting that we can set up to keep that ON rather than off to start?  In the current config.pro,Ii have noticed that display_sketch_dims is already defaulted to YES, and noticed that show_sketch_dims_in_feature is set to No as a default, and toggling to YES doesn't seem to have an impact.  

1 REPLY 1

Sorry, there doesn't seem to be any config options that will turn this option on, by default.

Top Tags