cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Showing sheet metal colors in the drawing

JoeFrancz
1-Newbie

Showing sheet metal colors in the drawing

How do you get the color for the driving and offset suface to show up in the drawing?. The model shows the white and green sidefor the driving and offset surface but they do not appear in the drawing.

Creo 2 M130

TIA

Joe

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

In Reply to Joe francz:

Joe,

Funny you should ask... Because I was wondering the opposite. My drawing shows the green face and I don't want it to. I don't see a setting to change it though I must admit that I didn't look very hard. I'm guessing it a drawing configuration.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How do you get the color for the driving and offset suface to show up in the drawing?. The model shows the white and green sidefor the driving and offset surface but they do not appear in the drawing.

Creo 2 M130

TIA

Joe

JLG
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:JoeFrancz)

Curiouser and curiouser. I don’t see a green face in the model but I do on the drawing (Creo 2 M130). I assume there’s a config.pro option somewhere that’s controlling it in the model, but I have no idea what it is. It could be either a config.pro option or a drawing dtl option that controls display on the drawing; again, I don’t see what it is.

Here is what I figured out. Have to set the view display to wireframe to see the green/white side. My formed views now show the green/white side but the flat pattern still shows green on both sides.

[cid:image001.png@01D05D7A.CE656850]

Also in the system colors the driving surface has to be set (see below)

[cid:image002.png@01D05D7A.CE656850]
Top Tags