cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Simplified Represntation

ptc-3256224
1-Newbie

Simplified Represntation

I have created parts with multiple features.Placed in simplified repesentaion.

But in drawing views-Properties-view states-simplified representation is deactived.How to activate it ?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Hello, you have to set the required Simplified Rep. Do this by selecting Drawing Models from the Layout tab, then select Set/Add Rep, select your Rep, job done.

John

But I placed views first done dimesioning.

Now to follow this process I need to delete views and then set the Simplified rep.

Is it possible to set it from views properties.

Ah!! then i think you may have a problem. You can set the Rep & add new views, but i don't think you can you force a Rep on an existing view. I thought a work around might be to create a new view, with the Rep you want, & move the dimensions you have on your existing view to the new view, but the system won't even let you do that.

John

Top Tags