cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Sketch View

dpillow
1-Newbie

Sketch View

Almost everything we design starts with a sketch, right! So why doesen't PTC have a Sketch Orientation in the dropdown for views. Right, left, top, bottom , back, front, standard, default? I just want to get back to the sketch orientation without figureing out which view I started in. I know it not that hard to remember but why should we have to? Should be simple enough for a near future request?? Please!!!!!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5
dgschaefer
21-Topaz II
(To:dpillow)

In Creo 2 Parametic there should be a sketch view button on the far left of the sketch ribbon.

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn
JamesBurcham
4-Participant

The button looks like this.sketch.pngIts been in every version of ProE/Creo since Wildfire began.

Been using ProE since '98 and learn somethng new everyday. going to eye doctor to get checked. Thanks

JamesBurcham
4-Participant

Don't feel too bad about that its one of those things no one seems to teach, and not something people typically stumble onto.

Don,

you are right, PTC model templates do not have views defined. Every user has to create your own model templates and define views inside them.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags