cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Spinal Bend

ss-10-11
1-Newbie

Spinal Bend

Hi Everyone,

I am modeling flexible tube using spinal bend, where I have construct the straight tube and bending it with the spinal bend option.

Can anyone help me in find out  how to inter link the dimensions of straight and bend tube so that if I change the dimension of the straight tube it should alter in bend tube also.

Regards

Sharath

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
Patriot_1776
22-Sapphire II
(To:ss-10-11)

Create an "evaluate" feature that measures the length of the straight piece, and then in the section for the "spine" curve, use a perimeter dimension driven by the length parameter in the evaluate feature.

Top Tags