cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Unable to Create New Drawing Dimension

AndrewFeisthamm
1-Newbie

Unable to Create New Drawing Dimension

After opening an assembly drawing, I noticed that most of my added dimensions were missing on my view that was broken and showing a local cross-section. If I try to re-add them I get the following warning: "The specified dimension could not be created. Try again.". However, when I try to dimension across the broken lines, it works just fine. Removing the broken view or local cross-section will solve the problem, but that is not an option.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

i think u need to setup ur config "creat_drawing_dims_only" correctly, i had an issue once with my dims going away and this fixed it. im not sure what to say about ur local section, i might want to doulble check ur drawing config under sections views to make sure thats all set correctly Carlos
Top Tags