cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Use of folder structure with Creo View mobile App

ptc-3484872
1-Newbie

Use of folder structure with Creo View mobile App

Hello,

We want to use Apple ipads in our Production environment wit the mobile Creo View app.

But we have over hundred of pvz files our people should be able to use, locally installed on the device.

Problem is that it seems impossible to use some folder structure in the App folder to enable a structured way to find the relevant 3D models.

Does anyone know of a way to accomodate this ?

Thanks in advance

Koen De Coninck

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hi Koen,

I've used "File App" (for-fee app in the App Store) as a means to create local directory structures and store files locally on an iPhone/iPad. Using the File App interface, I'm able to select a file and send it to CreoView. There are several local file mgmt apps out there, File App is just the one I ran across many moons ago and have used from time to time. Hope this helps.

Barton Fiske

Top Tags