cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

WF3 Export PDF Settings

llie
16-Pearl

WF3 Export PDF Settings

Has anyone been able to customize the Export PDF Settings dialog box that opens with the PTC Provided icon, Save as PDF?

I was wondering if an Admin could restrict certain options or maybe remove it and replace it with a one that creates searchable PDF. The icon is the only way get the searchable text option.

You can create a mapkey off of the icon, but you still need the icon to run the mapkey.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Lance

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
VladimirPalffy
13-Aquamarine
(To:llie)

Hello

If you have defined mapkey, you do not need the icon. You can run mapkey typing with keyboard (Key Sequence).

I use many of mapkey typing with keyboard and I have few icons from mapkey - It is most effective when you combined this simplification

Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy
DHLewis
11-Garnet
(To:llie)

Lance,

As the versions have advanced there are more and more Config.pro/sup options that control the PDF output. There are only very few options available in WF3. If you search for options "pdf_*" you will find them in your options.

What exactly are you looking to control?

David.

Top Tags