cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Which api to use to get information(dimension, note) specific to a View in a drawing.

nmahajan-2
1-Newbie

Which api to use to get information(dimension, note) specific to a View in a drawing.

I am new to proe customization. I need to find veiw specific information in a drawing. There are few API's which gives us all dimensions and Notes in drawing but is there any api which can give me dimensions specific to a view.

Thanks in advance.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

You must all of the dimensions on the drawing first. Then iterate through the dimensions and call ProDrawingdimensionViewGet() to understand what view the dimension belongs to.

Patrick Williams | Engineering Systems | o: 616.698.3766 | c: 616.947.2110
[cid:image001.jpg@01CD2207.2D235C60]
Top Tags