cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

blue lines in drawing

MaikTheBike
15-Moonstone

blue lines in drawing

Hi,

I've got a question:

Last week a lot of lines changed their color from black to blue in drawing-mode:

blueLines.JPG

The balloons are blue, the arrows of the ballons are blue, the lines of all tables are blue (including the tables in the drawing-template)

blueLines2.jpg

I didn't make any changes to the drawing-template.

I noticed that on creo-startup there is an error in the start-routine, but I don't know if there is any correlation between the error and the blue lines:

The system can't find the path specified

But it doesn't really say, what path cannot be found.

Maybe someone has an idea of whats wrong here ?

Thanks,

Maik

2 REPLIES 2

@MaikTheBike wrote:

Hi,

I've got a question:

Last week a lot of lines changed their color from black to blue in drawing-mode:

blueLines.JPG

The balloons are blue, the arrows of the ballons are blue, the lines of all tables are blue (including the tables in the drawing-template)

blueLines2.jpg

I didn't make any changes to the drawing-template.

I noticed that on creo-startup there is an error in the start-routine, but I don't know if there is any correlation between the error and the blue lines:

The system can't find the path specified

But it doesn't really say, what path cannot be found.

Maybe someone has an idea of whats wrong here ?

Thanks,

Maik

Hi,

1.] where you can see The system can't find the path specified messages ?

2.] maybe SYSTEM_COLORS_FILE option in your config.pro file points at wrong file

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your help.

It turned out, that the "The system can't find the path specified"-message was caused by the startup-environment we use. The error was shown before the startup of creo, but it seems, that everything works fine now and it doesn't seem to affect the usage of the program.

And the blue lines showed up, because I played with the system-color-options a few days earlier and didn't notice the difference in drawings instantly.

Thanks...

Top Tags