cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

can't see, in Creo View, the combined states when I export a step file, but can see them with a pvz

Vermont_95
12-Amethyst

can't see, in Creo View, the combined states when I export a step file, but can see them with a pvz

Hallo

We are working today to reduce 2D drawings in our company.

I have created a template part and try to export it as s STEP and as s PVZ

but I can't see, in Creo View, the combined states when I export a step file,  but can see them with a pvz

I have try all possibilities in the Stp option  like ap214_is, ap203_e2 ap203 etc.. nothing work

see also  the export_pvs.rcp

any suggestion?

thanks for your answers

regards

Vero

1 REPLY 1

Good morning:

What you are asking for is not part of the design requirements of CreoView for PTC. We have the same problem, we can see the combined states of the step files with the new step format in Creo/Parametric, but no in Creo View, we see all the anootation 3D of the file all together, but this is useless for complex parts.

The solution given by PTC was to create an idea. I think that what you see in Creo/Parametric sholud be seen in Creo/View too, but it doesn´t happen so in this case and it gives problems in the MBD enviroment.

This is the link to this idea, please vote it:

STEP AP242 file with combined states opened on Creo View

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Addtl-Creo-Ideas-Creo-View/STEP-AP242-file-with-combined-states-opened-on-Creo-View/idi-p/558438?advanced=false&collapse_discussion=true&filter=location&location=idea-board:creogeneralideas&q=Step&search_type=thread

Best regards,

Nekane

Top Tags