cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

configuration file

johnnyD
1-Newbie

configuration file

I'm trying to export a STEP file from Autodesk Alias to pro/e w5.0 using these directions http://www.autodesk.com/techpubs/aliasstudio/2010/index.html?url=WS73099cc142f48755-b872b1811d6c581626-4c2e.htm,topicNumber=d0e134839.

It tells me to go to utilities>options and then to paste the data into my configuration file. I don't know where to find the utilities or where to paste the new data so any help would be great.

Does anyone else have experience using alias and pro/e together, I'm new to both and could use some input. Thanks.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Hi John

If you are searching for the configuration options in PRO-E then you have to go to Tools &go to Options

Regards

K.Mahanta

once I've opened the options where do I add the new configuration data?

sample.JPG

Hi

The above image is a sample screenshot of configuration options

In the left side box (option) write the option and in the right side box choose/write the value

then press add and apply

add one by one all the options

Regards

K.Mahanta

Top Tags