cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

creo config option "hidden lines" viewstyle for drawings

MichaelHacker
7-Bedrock

creo config option "hidden lines" viewstyle for drawings

Does anybody know a option to configure creo to use always the style "hidden lines" for views in drawings?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ok, solved by myself... fyi it has to be defined in the dtl with model_display_for_new_views

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

ok, solved by myself... fyi it has to be defined in the dtl with model_display_for_new_views

How do I edit the dtl?

In Creo: File/Prepare/Drawing Properties/Detail Options - change and you can Save a Copy with the little Dual-Disk icon. Then you can load a configuration with the little Folder icon (<= seems a wierd icon for this!)

Excellent. Found it. Thank you for your help.

Anytime

Top Tags