cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

drawing geometry color

rda
4-Participant
4-Participant

drawing geometry color

Hello. I'm new in Creo (version 6.0.4)  and I've a problem with color in drawings. I like the default color in part and assembly mode (with blue geometry when see the part in wireframe). But in drawing I want all the geometry black.

If I change the color of geometry in System color from blue to black, it change in part mode and also in drawing mode.

There is a way to change the color only in drawing mode?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:rda)

@rda wrote:

Is the pen_table the only way to manage color of the drawings? This mean that I can't see what I will plot on my screen, before to plot it. Right?

Hi,

use File > Print > Preview to see what colors will be printed.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

@rda wrote:

Hello. I'm new in Creo (version 6.0.4)  and I've a problem with color in drawings. I like the default color in part and assembly mode (with blue geometry when see the part in wireframe). But in drawing I want all the geometry black.

If I change the color of geometry in System color from blue to black, it change in part mode and also in drawing mode.

There is a way to change the color only in drawing mode?

Hi,

please attach pictures describing your problem.

Martin Hanák
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

That is what a pen_table is for. It translates a screen color to a pen color and width.

Read the documentation on plotting and pen tables to understand them.

rda
4-Participant
4-Participant
(To:BenLoosli)

Is the pen_table the only way to manage color of the drawings? This mean that I can't see what I will plot on my screen, before to plot it. Right?

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

@rda wrote:

Hi,

use File > Print > Preview to see what colors will be printed.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags