cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

export default pdf

jtorres
5-Regular Member

export default pdf

when I export in pdf file is marked the TrueType fonts box and have to uncheck, opens every time I think is checked. There are some config parameter to not marked out?

thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

Not that I know of.

I use a mapkey to create pdf exports

for WF4, I use:

mapkey caf @MAPKEY_NAMECreate Acrobat Reader File (current sheet);\

mapkey(continued) @MAPKEY_LABEL>Create PDF (current sheet)(caf);~ Command `ProCmdModelMkPdf`;\

mapkey(continued) ~ Select `intf_pdf` `pdf_color_depth` 1  `pdf_mono`;\

mapkey(continued) ~ Open `intf_pdf` `pdf_linecap`;~ Close `intf_pdf` `pdf_linecap`;\

mapkey(continued) ~ Select `intf_pdf` `pdf_linecap` 1  `2`;\

mapkey(continued) ~ Select `intf_pdf` `PDFMainTab` 1  `PDFContent`;\

mapkey(continued) ~ Select `intf_pdf` `pdf_font_stroke` 1  `pdf_stroke_all`;\

mapkey(continued) ~ Activate `intf_pdf` `pdf_btn_ok`;

In the config.pro, i have:

pen_table_file <file location>/<filename.pnt>

This may work with C2 but no guarantees.

I have one configured for C2 but it is more entailed so I can't give you this one right now.

ron

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:jtorres)

You should be able to save the PDF settings that you want and then recall them before saving the PDF.  Once selected, they stay active for the length of your session.  If you're using a mapkey to save PDFs, you could always have the mapkey select the desired profile first.

pdf.PNG

jtorres
5-Regular Member
(To:jtorres)

Ok, very good solution both. I'll try.

thank you very much,

Hi Juan,

This article should provide some information on how to create the profile:

CS31414 - How to create a 2D PDF Export Profile in Creo Parametric

In case you are unable to access the article, here is the information from the Resolution area:

Take below steps to create PDF Export Profile :

1. Click File > Save As > Export Choose PDF option > Settings
  2. The PDF Export Settings dialog box opens
  3. Specify a name for the profile
  4. Set the PDF creation options for the profile
  5. Click Save to save the profile
  6. Click Cancel to close the PDF Export Settings dialog box (Alternatively, click OK to save the PDF export settings)

The 2D PDF export profile has .dop (Dex Output Profile) extension and will be stored in the current working directory

Config.pro option intf_profile_dir can be defined to specify the default profile folder for selection from drop down list

Thanks,

Amit

Hello Amit,

will there be an option to set default profile also? (not only folder but also .dot file)

Redards,

Bojan

sfox-3
4-Participant
(To:bgračnar)

I also, would like to know how to set a 'default' PDF export configuration.  Something that loads when Creo2.0 is started.

Yes, I would also like to know how we can set a particular profile as default.  Please let us know how to do this or add this feature as soon as possible.  thanks.

It is not possible to set a profile as default.  The Profile must be selected from the drop down selection.

• As of Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0, changes made to settings can be saved as profile
  • Profile gets saved as *.DOP file in working directory
  • Profile must be selected from drop down list for every export
    • Particular PDF Export Profile cannot be selected as a default
    • Mapkey could be created to achieve this effect
  • Config option intf_profile_dir specifies directory where import and export profiles are stored
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:AmitDeshpande)

AmitDeshpande wrote:
  • Profile must be selected from drop down list for every export

Not exactly.  Once a profile has been selected the settings will stay active for the duration of that session.

Regardless, selecting different profiles during export via mapkeys is the approach we use here and it works fine.

Top Tags