cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

exporting files containing ellipses from pro/engineer into iges or dwg(ACAD) files, the ellipse is seen as many small lines, how do you export it so that it will see it as an ellipse.

ptc-4139104
1-Newbie

exporting files containing ellipses from pro/engineer into iges or dwg(ACAD) files, the ellipse is seen as many small lines, how do you export it so that it will see it as an ellipse.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
SylvainA.
4-Participant
(To:ptc-4139104)

After choosing the type and name of the file, in the export window (i.e. "Export Environment for IGES") -> "Entities" tab, did you try to check the option Splines "As Splines" instead of "As Polylines" ?

I'm not sure it still exists in Creo as I'm using WF5.

try the following config:

intf2d_out_enhanced_ents spline_and_hatch

Top Tags