cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

hole table help?

TomE
1-Newbie

hole table help?

I am crating a hole table, the system automatically creates the hole tag (A1, A2....B1, B2....), the holes are close together so they are on top of one another, I move them to a readable position. If I update the table they go back to the original position (on top of one another).

Is there a way to make them stay in the position that I want?

Can I create a leader pointing to the hole?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:TomE)

Tom,

I am using Creo/Pro 5.0 Date Code M130, and when I update my hole table, the tags did not move from the locations I had placed them. It only added then new holes that were created. I had to place some of the new tags on a first update, but on then second update, the original and first update tags remained in their place.

Dale

Dale we are using Creo 1.0 Build m040 and if I update the hole table the they move back to original position. Thanks anyway.

Top Tags