cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

how do I create a break out view?

Curtis
5-Regular Member

how do I create a break out view?

how do I create a break out view in a Creo Drawing view?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:Curtis)

Create a cross section in the model where you want the breakout to be. Then, in the drawing, use the section as a local section (instead of full x-section).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:Curtis)

Create a cross section in the model where you want the breakout to be. Then, in the drawing, use the section as a local section (instead of full x-section).

Curtis
5-Regular Member
(To:StephenW)

Thank You

Good day Curtis,

Looks like Stephen's solution fixed your issue; would you please take the next step and mark his answer as "Correct Answer?"

This way others reading the thread know there is a solution, in addition, it makes the solution easy to find.

Thank you,

Toby

Top Tags