cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

how is this still an issue??? (calling all advanced users!) denominator issue

SYNDAKIT
14-Alexandrite

how is this still an issue??? (calling all advanced users!) denominator issue

so since creo 3.0 every time i use (fraction dimensions) either the diameter dimension (by double clicking on a hole in the drawing) or the arc dimension (again in the drawing) the default denominator is set at 4.

I have logged a case with ptc but now even after 2 new version releases this is still an issue.

this is causing many issues with our entire companies production drawings.

config settings :

dim_fraction_format aisc

create_fraction_dim yes

dim_fraction_denominator 16

grrrrrr.....

if anyone has this same issue i would love to hear from you.

if you have found a fix, or if you can identify something that maybe I have done to cause this, I would love to hear from you.

thank you,

J-G

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

What was the reply from customer support?

SYNDAKIT
14-Alexandrite
(To:TomD.inPDX)

they remote controlled into my computer and tried to fix it but they couldn't, so they filed a case.

J-G,

I see that SPR 2247672 was submitted on your behalf. The SPR was opened with Medium severity. If this has since increased, I recommend that you contact the TSE assigned to your case and ask that they raise the severity.

Top Tags