cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

how to change the colors of the edges of the notes in creo 3.0 ?

Kainjfr69
6-Contributor

how to change the colors of the edges of the notes in creo 3.0 ?

Hello

we are using creo 3.0 since 2 week, and we have a problem with the colors of the edges of the notes in creo 3.0.

Because our font in drawing mode is black and the color of edges of the notes are black too. And it's hard to grab and move the note on the drawing.

we do not find the system option to change, for résolving this problem

Can you help us ?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5

You can have different colors on the screen than your prints.  You can do this in a pen table and probably in other configuration options.

I am not certain I understand "edges" unless you are talking about the highlighted note box.

Kainjfr69
6-Contributor
(To:TomD.inPDX)

Thank you fo your answer.

you are right i'm talking about the highlighted note box

The easiest way to test this is to use a local pen table named "table.pen" (ASCII).  Local means the file exits in your working folder.  Check the pen table option in the print options.  by default, it will find the local file.  If this works out well for you, you can also configure a common location for a manageable table.pen file with different names.  This takes a little more work that is required to confirm this works for you.

I use pens 4 through 8 to tell me if something is wrong.  That is why they are set so thick.

This allows me to use whatever color schema I want but all plots will be consistent.

Content in my pen table: ! = comment line;  Color is the plot color (my use-case: file>save-as>export>PDF>options)

! - DRAWINGS -

pen 1 thickness .020 in; color 0.0 0.0 0.0

pen 2 thickness .008 in; color 0.0 0.0 0.0

pen 3 thickness .012 in; color 0.0 0.0 0.0

! - PRESENTATIONS -

!pen 1 thickness .005 in; color 0.0 0.0 0.0

!pen 2 thickness .005 in; color 0.0 0.0 0.0

!pen 3 thickness .005 in; color 0.0 0.0 0.0

! - UNUSED -

pen 4 thickness .100 in; color 0.0 0.0 0.0

pen 5 thickness .100 in; color 0.0 0.0 0.0

pen 6 thickness .100 in; color 0.0 0.0 0.0