cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

how to edit text in nested repeat region empty cell

ptc-5748551
1-Newbie

how to edit text in nested repeat region empty cell

how to edit text in nested repeat  region empty cell

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

thank you, Joey.

but i failed to open the link, could you please give me an other link about it?

thank you again!~

Seems goofy, but add the bold text shown below.

Also, I would recommend changing the current working directory to your outdir, passing only the

file name as the FileName parameter of Export, and then returning the user to the previous working directory when you're done. The reason for this is the FileName parameter for Export only accepts 40 characters. You could run into an issue if you have a many characters in your working folder path.

Dim dwginstructions As IpfcDWGSetupExportInstructions

Dim exportInstructions As IpfcExportInstructions

Dim outdir As String

dwginstructions = (New CCpfcDWGSetupExportInstructions).Create()

exportInstructions = CType(dwginstructions, IpfcExportInstructions)

outdir = asyncConnection.Session.GetCurrentDirectory() + model.InstanceName.ToLower + ".dwg"

model.Export(outdir, exportInstructions)

Hello,

i have the same problem and still no solution.

did the code above work for you?

Top Tags