cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

modify dimension

marora
1-Newbie

modify dimension

how to modify dimension in creo 3.0 student edition.I am unable to modify dimension by double clicking on the dimension. please help me.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I
(To:marora)

Mohit,

One of the possible reasons of this in Creo 3.0 is config option graphics. When the value of config option is set to win32_gdi, editing of dimension by double click will not open pull down box for dimension entry.

If it is there in list, remote that option and try editing dimension.

thanks for replying Mahesh

but as I am very new to creo. that's why I can't understand what you want to say. can you please elaborate?

also when I double click any dimension it just locks everything after that mouse stops working. I have to press escape key.

I often get some error also but I am not sure whether this error is related to the same or not I am attaching a screenshot herewith.

please help me.error.PNG

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

After launching Creo, Check the box (at bottom) on resource center, you may need to pass Script error by multiple clicks on no or yes. This will stop prompting of Resource center on each new session.

Regarding modification in dimensions, check the availability of config option graphics under File > Options > Configuration editor, if there is any try removing that.

If you have any tool to capture  video, you may try recording this and upload to post, this may give better idea.

thanks mahesh,

as you said I opened the configuration editor but ended with no success. I am hereby attaching a screenshot of that configuration editor window. please let me know what am I supposed to do?

thanks and appreciationconfigration editor.PNG

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Mohit,

Can you record a video for this? Video may help better to understand this.

AND if you have access to tech support you may submit a case for Tech Support.

Top Tags