cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

pen_line_weight

Ganesh_
1-Newbie

pen_line_weight

Does anyone has good pen_line_weight setting?

so that drawing print will be good with proper line thk.

Also suggest font for the dim.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5

Try these:

Pen1=4

Pen2=1

Pen3=2

Pen4=1

Pen5=4

Pen6=2

Pen7=2

Pen8=1

Change these under Options

Thanks for suggestion. I will try this setting.

But my requirement is when I'll take drawing print it should look good.

Part line & dim. line etc. should be clear.

May be Dim. line with it's text should be in gray , part should be Dark black with not to thk. line. (Ideal drawing format).

If you have proven setting , if possible you share it. or 'table.pnt' file wil also do.

Hi

If you looking for tested pentable file try this one (see attachment)

Have a nice day

Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

So... This is still broken in creo 2? Amazing, it is not like anyone exports pdf's for any reason right?

Not only that but the pentable I used for a "work around" from WF5 does not work for Creo now either! I have had to reduce the values to pretty much as small as possible (this is no where near any type of standard). Does anyone have a pentable with correct line weights they are willing to share?

Our PTC representive does not have an answer which doesn't reduce the complaining from our 10 or so users..

Thanks!

Hi Paul,

My pentable file: pentable.pnt.zip working fine for ProE Wildfire 2.0-5.0 and for PTC Creo Parametric 1.0 and 2.0 too.

If you need use this pentable for pdf export, do you need to set configuration option:

pdf_use_pentable yes

use_8_plotter_pens yes

Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy
Top Tags