cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

template sheetmetal with flatt pattern

Redro
7-Bedrock

template sheetmetal with flatt pattern

hello

i have a question refer at posibility to create a template with flatt pattern in sheetmetal 

In this moment i have a template with front left and top views but i want  to have flattpattern in sheetmetal template

tks in advance

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Redro,

I don't think what you are looking for is possible, as it will be necessary to add the flat pattern instance to the drawing, using Add Model, before you can show the flat pattern in the drawing view.

If you create a drawing using the flat pattern instance, then all the views on the drawing will be of the flat pattern.

Please let me know if this made sense or you would like me to clarify.

Thanks,

Amit

Redro
7-Bedrock
(To:Redro)

hi amit,

i want a "view" with flat pattern like isometric in one corner of drawing

this happened in a template

tks

Top Tags