cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

tolerances in drawing

deia_2008
1-Newbie

tolerances in drawing

in drawing there are many ways for displaying tolerances in drawing , i want to display tolerances to be like tol1.jpg not like tol2.jpg or tol3.jpg

all pic were attached

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes, it is an old drawing option available in Creo 2.0 as well. Make sure your are checking this in drawing options not in config options (File > Prepare > Drawing Properties > Detail options > Change)

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:deia_2008)

Just curious as to why you didn't just attach the jpeg images directly instead of putting them in a .rar file. I generally don't open .rar files unless I am absolutely certain I know the contents.

when i tried to put the image directly the massage ( this image type is forbidden ) why i do not know

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

Compressed file formats are blocked by corporate firewalls. I can not open .zip or .rar files.

i tried all the images extensions but no new

All,

tol1.jpg from Demac was as:

tol1.jpg

I don't think directly you can get this, however as an alternate option you can try using Plus-Minus tolerance mode and set lower tolerance to 0.0. After that blank 0.0 (lower tolerance) using drawing option blank_zero_tolerance as yes.

Result will be as:

1.jpg

thanks for reply but i did not find blank_zero_tolerance in drawing options ( i'm using creo 2)

StephenW
23-Emerald II

I'm in Creo 2 also. It's there under the tolerances section in the drawing setup. (not config.pro)

FILE, PREPARE, DRAWING PROPERTIES, change (across from detail options)

blank.jpg

Yes, it is an old drawing option available in Creo 2.0 as well. Make sure your are checking this in drawing options not in config options (File > Prepare > Drawing Properties > Detail options > Change)

that is what i want thanks

Top Tags