cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

unable to draw

ptc-2701334
1-Newbie

unable to draw

I just installed Wildfire 4.0 student edition and when I open it up I am unable to draw because there is a black screen over the drawing area.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7

File>New>Part>OK

we mast have a standard drawing templates ,then we can drawing on this base
SylvainA.
4-Participant
(To:ptc-2212804)

Couldn't it be a graphic-card or driver issue?

I installed this program on a Toshiba laptop with Vista, Pentium dual processor and 2 gig ram. I will click on new for a new drawing surface and all I get is a black drawing surface, I think it is suppose to be gray. I use one of the install disk that has samples files. When I select one of the files a box stating that it needs a program to open. When I click on cancel it closes the entire program.

The drawing mode has a black background.
SylvainA.
4-Participant
(To:steve.frey)

"Daley Thompson" wrote:

I installed this program on a Toshiba laptop with Vista, Pentium dual processor and 2 gig ram. I will click on new for a new drawing surface and all I get is a black drawing surface, I think it is suppose to be gray. I use one of the install disk that has samples files. When I select one of the files a box stating that it needs a program to open. When I click on cancel it closes the entire program.

may be it is O/S issue.
Top Tags