cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Case Logger - Recommendations - Dead Links

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Case Logger - Recommendations - Dead Links

The links in the articles recommended by the case logger are dead text.  None of them work.

Case Logger - Dead Links.png

7 REPLIES 7
Heidi
Emeritus
(To:TomU)

Hi @TomU, the links all have icons next to them which are clickable:

Can you try refreshing the page or checking with another browser (this screensgrab is from IE11)?

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:Heidi)

@Heidi,

Nope.  No icons and not clickable.  I've tried IE11, Edge, Chrome, and Firefox.  I even tried from another facility in Mexico.  No difference.  See attached video showing all four browsers.  It seems like there was a change to the CSS over the weekend.  I wonder if that broke something.

Heidi
Emeritus

Thank you for the video. We are looking into this.

Heidi
Emeritus

@TomU Can you confirm whether or not you are still seeing this behaviour? We are unable to reproduce the problem and haven't had any further reports of it. Thanks!

TomU
23-Emerald IV

@Heidi, The problem still exists.  None of the links are clickable.  I just checked Edge, Chrome, and Firefox.  I'm more than willing to have a WebEx if it helps.

Heidi
Emeritus

@TomU I can share some good news - this issue has been fixed. The Email, Expand and Copy URL actions/links in the case logger are now working.

TomU
23-Emerald IV

I can confirm, yes they are.  Thank you!

Top Tags