cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Creo Illustrate 2 Item List Questions

TomBurton
1-Newbie

Creo Illustrate 2 Item List Questions

I've created a figure with an associated Item List. I've "Renamed" the "Item Tags" to descriptions that will be more usable to our service people.

Now for some questions (in order of increasing importance!)...

Is there a way to change the column heading "Item Tag" to some other heading of my choice?

The "Item Tag" column seems to have a fixed number of character spaces available. Any way to change this?

How do I get the Item List out of Creo Illustrate? I assume there has to be a better way than selecting all the entries and copy then paste into a Word document!

How to I get the figure and its associated Item List out of Crea Illustrate? I'd like to have the figure and Item List on one page. I'd also like the figure to be in an editable format that retains coloring from Render Mode, rather than being forced into a black-and-white line drawing. (From "cgm", I can get to an ai or eps format in which lines can be changed in thickness and/or color, etc., but cgm automatically is black and white only.)

Ideas?

Tom Burton

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags