cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Export IPA dashboard

bvacaru
1-Newbie

Export IPA dashboard

Hello,

Is it possible to Export teh IPA dashboard / application and import it into a local Thingworx?

I didnt  find any way to do this but I suppose that our customers would request this also .

Thanks,

Bogdan

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Bogdan,

No, this is not possible as of now. We do not allow TWX server access to customers. But may I know why they would want to do that? What exactly will they be doing with that data? Further analysis? The data as such what we are showing is already coming from the customer servers in the form of support packages.

Having said that, I can understand the request to host the TWX server itself on the customer side. We do not support that as of now, but maybe we can think of about it as a future functionality.

Thanks!

Virendra

To add some context - several customers I met with in person at LiveWorx requested the ability to connect IPA to their own, licensed ThingWorx server because it's the only option for them. Due to security reasons, they aren't able to send data to PTC.

Steve

Top Tags