1) university cap = academic content; ptc university; something to learn?
white "3" in a small red circle = three new things?
together, I'd expect this button to give me a page with links to three relevant things to learn, or three other topics somehow relevant to the discussion
2) usually these 3 dots mean some kind of a "more options, or settings" In Android, this button is usually placed at the top right of the screen...
3) Network. Maybe this button shares the message on Facebook or Twitter or Google+ or Linked-In? Or maybe this button links the reader to the authors (e.g. follows them)?
4) Bug. Report?
5) Package the discussion/thread? Extract attachments?
6) Send feedback to the website operator (PTC?)
I'd wait for the mouse-over text to pop up once. Then I would not have to guess.
Knowing PTC, the mouse-over text for "Feedback" would say "Feedback"
I'd be happy to see a Mindless Mouseovers thread in this group, to hunt those out and trash/correct them.
That would be great; please start one.
Actually, I see that in Creo 3.0 a lot of the mindless mouseovers have been eradicated. But still on occasion, you do come across something like this: