cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

New eSupport Portal - Fully Functional Beta - ready to test

PeterCase
16-Pearl

New eSupport Portal - Fully Functional Beta - ready to test

Hello all,

Sharing an early message with this group to let you know that we launched a new self-service portal as a fully functional beta yesterday evening.

If your PTC preferred language is set to English, you can access it from the banner on the regular eSupport page. We'll release in other supported languages in the next day or so,

Be ready for the onboarding and walkthrough. It's a one-shot to gather information to enhance your subsequent experience. If it's a success, we'll build additional features under your preferences to manage that info over time.

Learn more about the new features in this short blog. Be sure to explore, and share feedback the before the others, using the widget at the top right !

2 REPLIES 2
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:PeterCase)

@PeterCase, what does the initial set of questions actually do?  I'm guessing it's setting some preferences to tailor content.  Is there some way to adjust these later?

I struggled with how to answer the questions.  It feels like they are trying to force me into too small of a box:

Question 1 - I use both CAD and PLM equally, but I can only pick one.

Question 1.PNG

Question 2 - I perform all three of these functions (two of them equally), but again I can only select one.

Question 2.PNG

Question 3 - This one allows multi-select.  Yay!

Question 3.PNG

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:PeterCase)

@PeterCase, The feedback widget will only allow sending one time.  How would you like us to provide additional feedback?

Forget it.  I figured it out.  Just reload the page.  Smiley Embarassed

Top Tags