cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Technical Support Search Results - Hard To Distinguish Content Type

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Technical Support Search Results - Hard To Distinguish Content Type

I don’t know exactly what changed, but something changed with the latest update to the eSupport Portal that makes it much more difficult to scan through the search results.  I used to be able to quickly tell the source (content type) of each search result,  but now everything looks basically the same.  I can no longer tell a reference document apart from an article.  Not sure if there is any way to bring back whatever used to be there, but I’m really missing it.

3 REPLIES 3
PeterCase
16-Pearl
(To:TomU)

Hi Tom Uminn

We're not seeing this on Firefox 51.0.1 or on IE 11. Could you please share your browser type and version ?

Did you install any add-ons recently which could have caused this ?

Did you try emptying the cache, closing all sessions and restarting ?

Thanks,

Peter.

Firefox 53 is out and Java isn't allowed in it. The latest Firefox allows only flash as the NPAPI plugin.

NPAPI support was affected in Firefox 52.

"Silverlight, Java, Acrobat and the like are no longer supported." Firefox — Notes (52.0) — Mozilla

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:PeterCase)

They're back now.  I notified Kathleen B. in UX about this yesterday and I believe she had someone on the web team correct it this morning.  Life is good. 

Top Tags