cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

customization of language in BOM of AFX

DaniloAraneda1
1-Newbie

customization of language in BOM of AFX

Hi guys, i want to know if i can change the default language to Spanish of BOM that show me AFX in drawings, or that it has relationship with the installation language of Creo Parametric? .

2 REPLIES 2

Hello Danilo,

usually if you run Creo in Spanish, also AFx should run in Spansih. This also should include translation of BOM content, i.e. Pipe should be translated to spanish word for pipe. I know about a change in Creo 2 where Creo 2 no longer looks to environment variable LANG to decide in which language to run. This caused a problem in AFX which is already should be fixed. Maybe you try to set environment variable LANG=spanish and then try again. If it still does not work, send me a personal mail, then we can do webcast to check problem on your machine

Stefan

thx a lot stefan. i will update creo to the most recent version (could be m050, i don't remember) with both languages (default and spanish). Hopefully result.

Top Tags