cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How to install Creo-Elements-Direct-Modeling v18.1 or v19 ?

ttathanh
6-Contributor

How to install Creo-Elements-Direct-Modeling v18.1 or v19 ?

I am using this software then have this error .I have to restart my computer to use.

Help me to install .Have a file 'pdf' or 'video' to guide install ?

Thank you so much !^EFC787CFCCB3C1940F81BCDC8F337E35C36C989D590EBB2970^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You will need to have the license server software installed, and a valid license from PTC before the software will work.

So, two questions:

1) Do you have the license server installed and working?   

2) Do you have valid license(s) from PTC?

Installing the license server software should be quite easy. You will most likely need to install it as an administrator or it may not function correctly.   Once the license server is installed, add the licenses, and you should be ready to go.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

The error message looks as though the Modeling software is installed correctly, but either you haven't installed the license server software or don't have a current license for the version of Modeling you're trying to run. 

Is the license server software installed and running correctly?

ttathanh
6-Contributor
(To:AndyPoulsen)

Can you help me guide to install with all step.

Thanks you so much!!!

You will need to have the license server software installed, and a valid license from PTC before the software will work.

So, two questions:

1) Do you have the license server installed and working?   

2) Do you have valid license(s) from PTC?

Installing the license server software should be quite easy. You will most likely need to install it as an administrator or it may not function correctly.   Once the license server is installed, add the licenses, and you should be ready to go.

Top Tags