cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Old Macros

mzayas
1-Newbie

Old Macros

Is there a way to transfer over old macros from OneSpace Drafting 2007 to Creo Elements/ Direct 18.1?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
mbonka
15-Moonstone
(To:mzayas)

Hello,

l´m almost sure, that it is not possible. OneSpace Drafting 2007 is absolutly different program... or the way to trasfer will be so complicated, that much more easier is create your macros again directly in Creo.

FriedhelmK
17-Peridot
(To:mzayas)

Hi Marje,

>old macros from OneSpace Drafting 2007 to Creo Elements/ Direct 18.1

Do you meen to Creo Elements/ Direct Modeling 18.1

or

to Creo Elements/ Direct Drafing 18.1

In the 1.case I follow the opinion of Milan

In the 2nd case, I think that you can take everything over except very few exceptions.

You have to test everything, of course,

especially if eventual errors can cost a lot of money.

Best regards

Edit: Ps.

If you stay in the same user interface.

If you want to change for example to the Ribbon that means quite a lot of effort.

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )
Top Tags