cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Where can i find manuals for .MI format storage

ggnutti
6-Contributor

Where can i find manuals for .MI format storage

Avrei bisogno di un manuale per il formato di salvataggio dei files .mi da Annotation o Creo Elements/Sirect Drafting.

Talvolta capita che riesca ad aprire il file con un editor di testo e.....con un po' di tentativi... riesco a recuperare gran parte del disegno.

Spesso però non riesco a capire l'errore che si genera nel file .log e non so come agire.

Grazie per l'eventuale aiuto.

Rego

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

From Drafting 19.0, [Help], [MI Interface] and it will open "C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo Elements\Direct Drafting 19.0\locale\en\mi_interface\front.html".

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ggnutti
6-Contributor
(To:ggnutti)

Sorry.. I saw evrerybody write on English Language....so now i translate my request...

I need a manual for .MI format storage from Annotation or Creo Elements/Direct Drafting.

Sometime i open files with a text editor and i can adjust a big part of drawing.

Often, however, i can not understand error generated by .log file during loading files and i do not know how can i do.

Thank You for your help

Rego

From Drafting 19.0, [Help], [MI Interface] and it will open "C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo Elements\Direct Drafting 19.0\locale\en\mi_interface\front.html".

ggnutti
6-Contributor
(To:lfortner)

PERFECT....!!!.....

Thank you very much.....I never saw this part of help

Best Regards

Rego

Please give Louis the honor and mark your question as answered.

Announcements

Top Tags