cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Annotation & Model Manager Customisatio

msanan
1-Newbie

Annotation & Model Manager Customisatio

Hi everybody, I am trying to do some customization of drawing frames by pulling information from model manager and need a little help with 3 things: 1. My date field is displaying on the drawing however it displays in the following format: mm\dd\yyyy where I would prefer it to be dd\mm\yyyy - how would I go about changing this in model manager admin. I have looked through the data dictionary entry "DT_DD_UTC_TIME" but cannot find anything obvious to edit to get what I am looking for. 2. Model manager automatically comes standard with minor and major revisions of data. I would prefer only major revisions - how do I remove the minor revision field? 3. Fonts - I am able to change the default font to Arial in annotation and everything looks fine except for symbols (welding, surface, gd&t) - these are still the original font. How do I get these to change to Arial? Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
lfortner
11-Garnet
(To:msanan)

You may set the date format in Model Manager through the Options tag as:

<DisplayDateFormat>dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss</DisplayDateFormat>

You can visit SimpleDateFormat (Java Platform SE 7 ) to learn how to set the desired format.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
lfortner
11-Garnet

You may set the date format in Model Manager through the Options tag as:

<DisplayDateFormat>dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss</DisplayDateFormat>

You can visit SimpleDateFormat (Java Platform SE 7 ) to learn how to set the desired format.

lfortner
11-Garnet

As you want to manage just major version, you need to configure a couple of things in your custom.xml:

- set the MINOR_REV attribute with <Visible>false for your models and/or drawings classes

- customize your STORE_TYPE attribute with StoreTypeOrder to reorder the different store type. For example you put in front  "Overwrite" then "Major Rev" and finally "Minor Rev". You may also extends the ModelStoreType java class to refine. This is mandatory to suppress the "Minor Rev" choice from the list.

- you should include into your custom.xml fil the Save tags (SaveTableColumnModel, SaveDrawingTableColumnModel, SavePkgColumnModel) in order to clear (<clear />) the default set of attributes and set your own attributes without MINOR_REV

Hope this will help you

lfortner
11-Garnet

As you want to use uppercase letters for revisions, you need to configure your custom.xml.

- just set your MAJOR_REV attribute with <InitialRev>A and trust on Model Manager to get the next revisions B, C, etc.

Hope this will help you.

Top Tags