cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Creo Tdo

ptc-4510561
1-Newbie

Creo Tdo

• Hi How to create parting line in creo tdo for complex model which like so many surface & curves. Normally we can create a parting surface or parting line once the loop is closed completely in tdo, but my concern if the loop is not closed & also its difficult to close the loop seems. That particular time how we can do partinfg line in creo tdo ?
2 REPLIES 2
Inoram
13-Aquamarine
(To:ptc-4510561)

The splitting surface just needs to touch the part, you don't HAVE to create a full surface (although sometimes it seems easier). Some of the holes can be filled with Exclude Loop option. I am not sure by the picture if that will get it 100%.

If you are working with import geometry that is not "clean" that adds to the problems.

It is possible only for small model like rectangular block not for the larger component . And most of my customer getting their model in import format, then it will be big mess for them even they a have a tdo module.

Top Tags