cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

I think... I lost a file. Still in same session, dont know how to re-open.

ptc-4416932
3-Visitor

I think... I lost a file. Still in same session, dont know how to re-open.

Hi,

I was working on a design this morning and had nearly completed it. At some point, I got side tracked with another project and accidentally closed that file in Creo 2.0. After looking at the Object List, I can see that it is still in the session, however I have no idea how to re-open it (facepalm).

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Just click the "in session" button in the file open dialog and click on the "file name" you are trying to re-open.

By default, if a part or assembly is in session, it will read this before Creo/WF/Pro/E will read the disk.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Just click the "in session" button in the file open dialog and click on the "file name" you are trying to re-open.

By default, if a part or assembly is in session, it will read this before Creo/WF/Pro/E will read the disk.

Not sure about Creo as I'm still on Wildfire 5 but in the open dialog box it should have an "in session" option to the left.

Top Tags