cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Is there a way to get rid of this info from the model window

pkane
1-Newbie

Is there a way to get rid of this info from the model window

Hi All,

Is there a config.pro option or another setting to get rid of this info from the model window.

It is present in mechanism design, so when I run and capture an analysis, it is present in the mpg file. I dont need this information displayed in the recorded analysis.

Any ideas?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
11 REPLIES 11
TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:pkane)

Your image did not come through.

Please place the image on your computer and then navigate to the location with the image UI.

pkane
1-Newbie

info.jpg

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

Now the image shows up

...but I don't have an answer. Somewhere I thought there was a solution. However, when I capture mechanism or animations, I don't get this in the screen. I am using the "play" dialog to access capture.

How are you capturing this?

By selecting the playback from the model tree.

RMB select play. ( brings up the animate dialogue box.)

By selecting capture from this dialogue box.

I use MPG file format cos this seems to be the smaller than AVI.

BTW. This info is always present, when modelling. ( in the left bottom corner of the screen). It changes depending on the features ( simplified rep, instance etc) in the model. It seems to always be on screen.

I just want to find a way to turn it off , would be best. then I dont have to crop it out when sharing screen images either.

Message was edited by: Paul Kane Using Creo2 M080 if that should have any bearing on this.

mbrockman
6-Contributor

an easy way is to change the text color to match your background, and voila!!!

Hi Mark,

More info please, how do i find that particular text, is it under system colors?

system color - option graphics, if so letter is set as default blue and makes no difference changing this to the background color.

Hi Antonius,

I note that if I capture the analysis and select the check box for photo render frames, I dont get the on screen info in the mpg output file.

However doing it this way, it takes so long to capture the 1 minute analyses at 25 frames per sec.

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

That is weird. It doesn't do that on mine.

The only thing I have to remember to turn off is the chronometer in the upper left corner.

What build of creo2 are you using?

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

M040

Top Tags