cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Password protect Central Library

jgottfredson
1-Newbie

Password protect Central Library

If I wish to change the password on the design template for the central library does that carry forward in the package file? If I change the password will older designs require the old password?

How will it effect end users?

Do I need to create a new editing design for library work after applying a new password to the design template?

I understand that this password.exe file is in the local drive so how does it get distributed if i wish to unlock the catalog from another computer? Is carried by design properties?

Curious how this works I currently have a password set and if I wish to change it I would like to know the effects of doing so.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags