cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Product Enhancement Requests, E5796107 & E7013547

gvora
6-Contributor

Product Enhancement Requests, E5796107 & E7013547

First of all I want to thank the Product Development Department for considering my Product Enhancement Requests E5796107 & E7013547 for integrating

CoCreat with Pro/E.It happened after almost 3 years, but I consider it is never late to have a better product.

I wish PTC had intenerated both the product completely and bundled up as one product with options to choose at the start of the Direct Modeling or Parametric Modeling. Also I wish PTC had an option for detailing part under TOP-DOWN DESIGN get all dimensional annotation as associated dimensions from the references of the skeleton and other Product Enhancement Requests E5991916 & E6356308. I guess the beggar cannot be a chooser.

Thanks.

Gautam Vora.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags