cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Reversing mouse direction error

jcolon
3-Visitor

Reversing mouse direction error

I have been using AHK and I have the script to reverse the mouse behavior (as found in How to reverse the mouse wheel zoom)

This is my script:

#IfWinActive, ahk_class Dialog

WheelDown::WheelUp

WheelUp::WheelDown

RETURN

Well, I got a new PC and when I installed AHK and ran my script, I get an error.

I can change the #MaxHotkeysPerInterval command, but as soon as it gets to "1" above whatever limit I set, I get the error. Problem being that nothing else is tied to this script command and all I do it move the mouse slightly... at the 70 interval, I get the error by just moving the mouse one notch.

I am not too familiar with AHK and how it behaves with Creo, but it was working fine in one machine and not in this one. Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
jcolon
3-Visitor
(To:jcolon)

So going through the AHK board. I have come across the sad fact that the problem is, in fact, a setting on this new computer that my employer gave me. I tested the script on my coworkers machines (some are like my old model and some like my new one) and this seems to be an isolated incident. I will post later here if I ever figure out what the problem is. As it stands right now, reversing my mouse doesn't seem to be an option for me.

mcestnik
13-Aquamarine
(To:jcolon)

If using Creo 3.0 there is a config option:
use_inverted_mousewheel_zoom

No need for AHK.

Top Tags